Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

10 things I’m thankful for :)

1. My family….happy birthday, Daddy! (yeah, he’s a turkey baby ;D)
2. My friends
3. clean water and plenty of food
4. freedom to worship my God without fear
5. My church and my church family
6. health
7. education
8. a home
9. the Bible
10. that God sent Jesus to die for us

"Enter His gates with thanksgiving, and His courts with praise! Give thanks to Him, bless His name! For the Lord is good; His steadfast love endures forever, and His faithfulness to all generations."   -Psalm 100: 4-5

Hope you have a very happy Thanksgiving :)

2 comments :

  1. you know something i'm thankful for? /:) an amazing Christian friend... named haley keatts ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're pretty amazing too :)...i look forward to reading every one of you're blog posts!

    ReplyDelete