Monday, November 21, 2011

Grace, Love, and Mercy

Thanksgiving is only a few days away (wow! time flies!) so today I’m going to go ahead and tell you a few things I am thankful for :)
I am thankful for grace.
“For the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation for all people”  Titus 2:11
I am thankful for love.
“For the Lord is good; His steadfast love endures forever, and His faithfulness to all generations.” Psalm 100:5
I am thankful for mercy.
“But God, being rich in mercy, because of the great love with which he loved us.” Ephesians 2:4


“The Lord is gracious and merciful, slow to anger and abounding in steadfast love.” Psalm 145:8
“For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God” Ephesians 2:8

Have you been saved by the grace of God?

No comments :

Post a Comment