Friday, March 2, 2012

Five Minute Friday

Hello all!

Last week my mama decided we would start doing Five Minute Friday during our school discussion time together. For those who don’t know what Five Minute Friday is then it’s pretty simple. You’re given a word and write about that word for five minutes. So our word today was…………

FMF- joy

Joy. Now…I’ll confess that I actually spent a little more than 5 minutes writing about mine :)…but I thought I’d share with y’all what I wrote this week.

Joy
It stays with you always, hard times, and good times. This feeling inside won’t forsake you. Your happiness is for but a moment. Your sadness is a fleeting second. But this feeling, if found in the right place, is forever. You can only find true meaning of it through one Person. Jesus. He, in perfectness, died for you, the least of perfect. He, in His love for you, was bruised and whipped for you. Just knowing the King of Kings would hang on a cross for you should bring you unspeakable joy.

Are any of you participating in Five Minute Friday? If so I’d love to hear what you wrote :)

Happy weekend!

2 comments :

  1. all of that is very true about joy :) and the five minute friday thing seems neat! i might give it a try sometime :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it is. I actually wasn't too thrilled about doing it at first...but now I'm enjoying it.

    Haley

    ReplyDelete