Friday, March 9, 2012

Let Us Boast Together

Today let us boast in the Lord who has created beautiful things…

IMG_4414

Let us boast in the Lord who keeps His promises…

IMG_1

Let us boast in the Lord who has made the moon to reflect the sun…

IMG_2902

Let us boast in the Lord who has given us too many blessings to count…


“But let him who boasts boast in this, that he understands and knows Me, that I am the Lord who practices steadfast love, justice, and righteousness in the earth. For in these things I delight, declares the Lord.”
Jeremiah 9:24

4 comments :

  1. Love it! Love the pictures! Great one of the bird! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I love you too :)

    Haley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your pictures! Thanks for sharing. Hope your week is great. :)


    Hugs,
    Teena

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I took the first one the other day...there were several birds outside our house. I'm so happy spring has sprung :)

    Haley

    ReplyDelete