Tuesday, May 1, 2012

“No distrust made him waver…”

Sorry I haven’t been blogging much recently. I’m not giving up on my blog! The past few weeks have been pretty busy, plus I haven't thought of much to write about.

Two of my sisters, Lauren and Emily have had pneumonia the past couple weeks. Thankfully Emily is getting over it. We found out that Lauren has mono also and her pneumonia is only a little better. We would appreciate your prayers for both of them!

I don’t exactly have any “inspiring” words today. I was reading through blogs and looked to see when I last posted and was kind of surprised to realize it has been so long. I would like to share a verse with you, though.

“No distrust made him waver concerning the promise of God, but he grew strong in his faith as he gave glory to God, fully convinced that God was able to do what He had promised.” Romans 4:20

Wow…beautiful verse right?

2 comments :

  1. love your blog, haley! hope your sisters get better. :)

    living like Love,
    Shel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! and they are doing much better :)

      Haley :)

      Delete