Thursday, November 1, 2012

I Am Thankful For...(Part 1)

Thanksgiving is only 3 weeks away (where did the year go??). I’ve decided that every Thursday leading up to Thanksgiving I will make a post with a few things I’m thankful for. Oh yeah, and the pictures don’t necessarily go with what I say I’m thankful for…I’m just going for a fall theme with them :).

So let’s begin…
I am thankful for fall. I love every season but fall has something special. It is so beautiful. The leaves turn gorgeous colors, there’s anticipation of the holidays, yummy food, boots and scarfs.

IMG_7650

I am thankful for my sisters. They’re great…and I love them to pieces.

IMG_7702cropped

I am thankful for anticipation. Anticipation of vacation, new seasons, holidays, etc. You can usually find something to look forward to…and I’m thankful for that :)

IMG_8526edited

That’s all for today…I hope you’re anticipating next week’s post ;)

Happy November!!

2 comments :

  1. Beautiful photography!! I'm thankful for you. You're my favorite 15-almost-16-year-old. Love you.

    ReplyDelete