Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thanksgiving

Happy late Thanksgiving!

I know I’m very late on getting this post out but hey, it’s better late than never!

I had a great Thanksgiving. We stayed at my grandma’s house over the weekend. I woke up and watched the Macy’s Thanksgiving Parade then we ate our Thanksgiving dinner.

I didn’t get many, but here’s a few pictures from my day…

IMG_9450IMG_9452
IMG_9464edited

eating leftovers!

IMG_9457

Our day started out with celebrating Thanksgiving and ended with decorating Grandma’s Christmas tree!

IMG_9473edited

Daddy’s birthday was on Saturday…Happy birthday, Daddy! I love you so much and am so thankful to have you as my Daddy :)

I hope you had a happy Thanksgiving :)

2 comments :

  1. Love your pictures! Thank you for posting them. There's only one problem - you're not in any of them and neither is Lauren. :-( Love you to the moon and back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pics! thanks for sharing....

    Hugs...

    ReplyDelete