Sunday, June 9, 2013

I want to fly in those skies

IMG_4662W

I want to fly in those skies. I want to explore those lands.
I want to float above the clouds and catch glimpses of tiny towns resting peacefully under the canopy of endless blue. I want to look down and see ant-sized cars inching along, carrying people living their lives with different dreams, struggles, successes, and fears.

IMG_4680W

I want to fly in the sky and wait for darkness to envelop me and watch the stars awake. I want to be up in the sky with them and watch as they twinkle and only try to imagine the galaxies that lie beyond holding an unfathomable number of those shining balls of fire. I want to fly over big cities at night with their colorful lights aglow.

IMG_4697w

I dream of landing in far off places and meeting people of a different language and culture. I want to explore the sights and take in as much of this big, beautiful, diverse world as the Creator allows me.
I want to fly in those skies. I want to explore those lands.

IMG_5414W

1 comment :

  1. Please take me with you!!!
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete