Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Newborn | Jordyn Nicole Conner


I’m finally back with images of the newest addition to the Conner family! In case you missed it here’s a link to their maternity session. Jordyn Nicole Conner is absolutely precious; the perfect subject for my first time doing a newborn session :)

If you have a newborn, or would like any other kind of portraits done, I’d love to be your photographer! Email me at haleynicolephotography@gmail.com to book a session or if you have any questions.

Note: I am no longer located in Carrollton, Georgia. I recently re-located to Wilmington, North Carolina.

Enjoy these images of precious Jordyn and her beautiful family :)












































1 comment :

  1. It takes a loving eye to capture such love. Beautiful, Haley!
    :) Vickie

    ReplyDelete