Saturday, July 19, 2014

Family Portraits | Knights :: Wilmington, NC Portrait and Lifestyle Photographer


 Meet Corey, Andrea, Lonie, and Haywood, their funny, sweet old Boxer. A few weeks ago I had the best time photographing these four (Although Haywood only made his appearance in the first set). I’ve loved getting to know this family over the past few months. One of the first words that comes to mind in describing them is funny. They each have a wonderful sense of humor and tell the best stories. But more importantly than that they are a family who loves and faithfully serves God. Corey and Andrea are passionate about the Gospel and serving others.




Haywood did wonderful posing. I think he was very pleased to get into the family pictures ;)








It turned out to be a gloomy evening and we were just waiting for it to start raining on us. But they were troopers and didn’t let a few sprinkles stop them so after we went downtown we headed to the beach! They took me to a new part of the beach I had never been to before and I loved it. It was so beautiful and the perfect spot for pictures.




















I couldn't post just one of these two together. They look so good and so happy :)




 Corey, Andrea, and Lonie, thank you so much for allowing me the pleasure to capture your family. I truly had a wonderful time! 

Interested in portraits for your family? Or maybe you're interested in a maternity, newborn, or engagement session...I do those too (and more...just ask!). Book me TODAY! I'm currently offering a Summer Special of only $50 a session when you book me before Labor Day! If you book me for two sessions at once (example: maternity with a later newborn session) you'll get an extra special deal :). I'd LOVE to photograph YOU! Email me at haleynicolephoto@gmail.com if you're interested or have any questions!

View more of my work here. You can view my gallery with examples of past sessions...including a set I just added with some of my favorite pictures I've taken over the summer :)

1 comment :

  1. Beautiful pictures of one of my favorite families!! You captured their love and their spirit

    ReplyDelete