Monday, January 12, 2015

Encouragement from Instagram

Today's post is a little different than most in the To My Sisters series...you have to go search out the encouragement yourself. But it's worth it! I love, love, love Instagram (find me at "haleynicolephoto"!). My feed is cluttered with photographers, some of my favorite + inspiring artists and celebrities, and good friends. I've recently found it to also be a source of encouragement and today I want to share with you three accounts that are constantly putting out encouraging messages.

The first is Quite Women Community. I found them through the artist Jamie Grace, who you are probably familiar with. Her sister is the founder, and since finding them I've enjoyed reading the daily posts of encouraging reminders. Find them at "quitewomenco" on Instagram. There are also separate accounts for several different states...look up yours!



She Reads Truth daily posts encouraging Bible verses or quotes (plus pretty backrounds ;) ) Personally I've never used it, but they also have study plans on their website for reading the Bible if you're looking for a new one. Right now they are going through the book of John. 





Another of my recent favorites is Erin James. I found her recently through Instagram also, and while I haven't had much time to go back and read many of her old blog posts, she writes many encouraging posts on Instagram. Find her at "_sheisdarling".







Do you have any encouraging accounts you follow? Maybe on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, or Instagram? I'd love to hear!




No comments :

Post a Comment