Thursday, February 26, 2015

Chick-fil-A's Daddy-Daughter Date Night :: Wilmington, NC Photographer


I was so thrilled to be given the opportunity to take the pictures for the photo-booth for Chick-fil-a at Oleander's Daddy-Daughter Date Night they held for Valentine's Day. I was able to advertise my business while having a great time watching the dads and daughters dress up and having fun! I was also able to use my own lighting kit for the first time. If you are throwing a party or hosting an event and plan on having a photo-booth I'd love to be your photographer! Email me at haleynicolephoto@gmail.com to book me or ask any questions.










See more images of the night by visiting Chick-fil-A at Oleander's Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/chickfilaoleander

No comments :

Post a Comment