Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Kendal & Brianna | 5.7.15 :: Topsail Beach, NC Wedding Photographer


This wedding day was full of so much love and happiness. The wind blew strongly and the sun played hide-and-seek behind the clouds, but it was such a gorgeous evening. I was supposed to second-shoot the wedding, but received a call that morning to find out I would be going solo. I couldn't have asked for better people to work with; the bride and groom and family and friends were all so kind. It was a happy beginning into the career of my dreams and I can't wait for more! If you, or any friends or family, are getting married soon and are interested in my work I would love to hear from you :)! Email me at haleynicolephoto@gmail.com.


















































No comments :

Post a Comment